1st Online UDS Reminder

Antonio Rosales antonio.rosales at canonical.com
Tue Mar 5 01:25:30 UTC 2013

This is just a reminder that tomorrow we will be running our very first
online Ubuntu Developer Summit, from Tue 5th - Wed 6th March 2013, from
*2pm - 8pm UTC*. Please note that we brought the event forward by two
hours instead of the originally published start time of 4pm UTC.

If you are planning to attend, please make sure you register at
http://uds.ubuntu.com/register/.

You can view the full schedule at http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1303/.

Joining a session is easy - just look at the schedule
(http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1303/) and click on a session to view
it. On each session page you can see the video stream, the embedded
IRC channel, and the embedded etherpad collaborative note taking. You
can also see links to the blueprint and other related content.

You don't need anything other than a web browser to view sessions but
you will need a Google+ account to actively participate in a hangout.

If you want to chat to others in general about UDS, you can also join
`#ubuntu-uds` on freenode.

All sessions will be recorded and available on the schedule when they
are completed.

Also if there is a Server/Cloud session you would like to add please see:
 https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UDS/Create
and give myself (arosales) or Dave Walker (Daviey) a ping.

Thanks and hopefully we can meet up on the inter-tubes.

--
Thanks,
Antonio Rosales