Quick intro

John Kim johnkim.ubuntu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 12:53:55 UTC 2013

Hello Peter,

I thought since our primary focus is saucy, we develop the docs for saucy. What I mean is we verify precise and raring bugs to see if they're present in saucy.

And about setting up a server, it could be just any computer into the house (not a full-fledged server machine)? I'm a complete newbie to servers as I have never played with one before.

--
John