Server increasing load due increasing processes in D state

Alessandro Tagliapietra tagliapietra.alessandro at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 16:51:20 UTC 2013

Hi Eduardo

Thank you for the tips.

I'll wait a few days and let you know when this happens again.

About the load, system cpu wasn't more then 10% used from top, io wait was at 2% most of the time.

We've 4 x 2 (HT) cores on the server and a total number of 19 vcpu allocated on VM running on that host.

Vm runs mostly nginx+php-fpm+mysql, one runs also rabbitMQ and a python rabbitMQ consumer.

I'll let you know later then.

Thanks again!

Best

--