Mailman version 2.1.16rc2, released on 19-Jul-2013.

Chuck Peters cp at ccil.org
Sun Aug 4 20:30:58 UTC 2013

On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 1:01 AM, Chuck Peters <cp at ccil.org> wrote:

> According to list.org "The current stable GNU Mailman version is
> 2.1.16rc2, released on 19-Jul-2013."  It has a new feature which would
> help cut down on mail abuse, can we get this release into 13.10 before
> the feature freeze?

I asked Thijs Kinkhorst, the Debian Developer, if he could build the new
version and this morning he uploaded it!  It's still in the build queue as
seen here:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=mailman&suite=sid

In the next couple of days I will test it out, perhaps upload it to a ppa
and start running it on a 13.04 production server.  So what else can I do
to help get this package into 13.10?

Can we add this to an agenda item for the next Server Team IRC meeting?

Is the team meeting next Tuesday at the following time?

UTC ( )                          Tuesday, August 6, 2013 at 4:00:00 PM
       UTC
Newport News (U.S.A. - Virginia) Tuesday, August 6, 2013 at 12:00:00
Noon EDT UTC-4 hours

Thanks,
Chuck