Guide for setting up a transparent proxy plus firewall

Márcio Santos marcio.santos at ostp.eu
Tue Oct 2 22:32:09 UTC 2012

Have you looked at the Ubuntu Server Guide for the 12.04 Release:
https://help.ubuntu.com/12.04/serverguide/index.html

Or the Ubuntu Guide for the 12.04 Release:
http://ubuntuguide.org/wiki/Ubuntu:Precise

Ubuntu Server Guide also has a nice article for setting up Squid in
transparent mode:
http://ubuntuserverguide.com/2012/06/how-to-setup-squid3-as-transparent-proxy-on-ubuntu-server-12-04.html

Hope it helps,

Márcio