[ubuntu-cloud] 13.04 Call for Ubuntu Server/Cloud Topics

Robbie Williamson robbie at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 2 15:10:13 UTC 2012

On 10/02/2012 09:54 AM, Marcos Ortiz wrote:
> Regards, Robbie and Dave. It would be nice to see first which are the
> best ideas in the Ubuntu Brainstorm focused on Ubuntu Cloud/Server.
> What do you think?
If you mean brainstorm.ubuntu.com, that traditionally has a
client/desktop focus, so I don't expect many ideas to come from it.
With that said, I'm all for someone proposing a blueprint based on an
idea in Brainstorm...assuming they are also up to working on it ;)

-Robbie

--
Robbie Williamson <robbie at ubuntu.com>
robbiew[irc.freenode.net]

"Don't make me angry...you wouldn't like me when I'm angry."
 -Bruce Banner