Use of Blueprints + Blueprint Template

Dave Russell dave.russell at canonical.com
Wed May 16 11:59:50 UTC 2012

On 16/05/12 09:34, James Page wrote:

> One feature that is currently lacking in the whiteboard is the ability
> to track changes over time (although you could do this through
> diligent monitoring of blueprint email spam).  Its possible that we
> might start managing the whiteboard content in a bzr branch and
> updating the blueprint periodically - but that's still work in progress.

Two things that really bug me about the blueprint email spam are:

1) The emails don't thread... it's just a pain.
2) They don't just show new or removed content, they show everything
else too... surely that's not necessary? Just show the deltas?

--

Cheers,
        Dave Russell

Global Sales Engineering Manager
Canonical                       Mobile +44 (0) 787 298 5998
GPG FPR: 050C DFF1 08FC E3E5 FC88  CEDB 65B7 66C7 2C2E DE51