The Ubuntu Server Guide wants YOU!

Doug Smythies dsmythies at telus.net
Mon Mar 5 15:40:33 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am new to this stuff, but have been monitoring the ubuntu-server list for
about 3 months now. I hope to join the server team.

I am very interested to help with the ubuntu server guide, and actually
spent time this last weekend trying to figure out what I have to do to be
able to help.
I have a couple of launchpad bugs entered about the server guide, that if I
could just do them myself would take a matter minutes, but I know would save
frustration for a person using the server guide as their reference. (I know
because of my own experience and because of questions I have helped with on
Ubuntu forums.)

Doug Smythies