Request for help testing Quantal Server Alpha 1 images

Scott Moser smoser at ubuntu.com
Tue Jun 5 18:25:58 UTC 2012

Hello all,
   Ubuntu's first alpha of the Quantal Quetzal will arrive on Thursday, June 7.
   Thanks to the focus on automated testing, we have reasonable automated test
coverage [1].  However, it makes good sense to have a manual run and record for
milestones.  Before tomorrow afternoon, it would be great if we can run as many
of the tests [2] as possible and populate the results into the ISO tracker [3]]
for the newest Server ISO daily.
   We expect a re-spin of the ISO 20120605.2 to be available at [4] shortly.

   Please join me in testing, reporting and releasing the next great Ubuntu
Server Alpha 1 milestone.

   If you have any questions, please feel free to reply to this mail, or to
ping 'smoser' in #ubuntu-server on IRC.

--
[1] https://jenkins.qa.ubuntu.com/view/Quantal/view/ISO%20Testing%20Dashboard/
[2] http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/221/builds/16883/testcases