New zentyal (ebox) packages for precise

Jorge Salamero Sanz bencer at cauterized.net
Tue Feb 7 21:54:57 UTC 2012

On 02/07/2012 07:16 PM, Robbie Williamson wrote:
> Given the packages are already in universe, my suggestion is that you
> file a Critical bug against Precise under
> https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ebox  (assuming the existing ones
> still don't work), attach the the debdiffs, and subscribe
> ubuntu-sponsors[1] for review and upload.

We have filled the bug, and subscribed ubuntu-sponsors. I dont think
debdiffs are useful here as the source package name is different and the
changes are big.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ebox/+bug/928501

But still would be great if someone from the -server team sponsors this
as we did in the past.

Cheers,