New zentyal (ebox) packages for precise

Robbie Williamson robbie at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 6 15:40:36 UTC 2012

On 02/06/2012 07:39 AM, Jorge Salamero Sanz wrote:
> On 01/30/2012 03:19 PM, José Antonio Calvo wrote:
>> Would be great if someone from the -server team could sponsor the upload
>> of these packages to precise.
>
> Any volunteers? We are getting close to the feature freeze...

Hello Jorge, where are you looking to have these uploaded?
Main...Universe...Canonical Partner...or simply have it showup in the
Software Center via our Application Developer Program[1]?

-Robbie

[1] http://developer.ubuntu.com/publish/

--
Robbie Williamson <robbie at ubuntu.com>
robbiew[irc.freenode.net]

"Don't make me angry...you wouldn't like me when I'm angry."
 -Bruce Banner