ServerGuide reviewers needed

Stefan Sticht sticht at sticht.com
Tue Sep 20 07:31:57 UTC 2011

Dear serverguide reviewers,

September is over soon. Time to check where we are standing with the reviews.
Looking at http://pad.ubuntu.com/serverguide it looks good that all chapters are covered by someone.
But we all should check/update the status of the reviews there now again.
Does anyone need help with his review?

Thanks,
Stefan