ServerGuide reviewers needed

Leo Jackson lajjr at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 16:33:27 UTC 2011

Peter,

I don't if I am wrong here, but I can help you if you like..

first:

bzr push lp: ~user/serverguide/review-serverguide-ch(etc)

Once you have it set and pushed go into your code.launchpad.net/~user
click on link of the code you just pushed.
then after it loads you will see you string etc.
branch merges
propose for merging (click on this)

Make a comment or what you need to put there etc.

Regards,

Leo Jackson