bash command

Leo Jackson lajjr at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 20 15:42:55 UTC 2011

Jesus,

I was just curious is it something that keeps getting changed or is this a one time change?
If you alter a conf and it was booted with old conf and it keeps changing back from your
new back to the old.

Then we will need more information if you alter a file that after boot comes back it is
a default override taking effect.

Regards,
Leo Jackson