ServerGuide reviewers needed

Ahmed Kamal kim0 at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 5 13:46:57 UTC 2011

Calling out to:

- Christophe.sauthier (Package Management)
- javiplx (Kerberos, Kerberos and Ldap)
- guillaume-espanel (Monitoring)
- twirrim (MySQL)
- stefan-pynappels (LAMP overview)
- guillaume-espanel (Backups)
- Koolhead17 (etckeeper)

Everyone listed above has some review chapters that are listed as TODO,
or INPROGRESS. Since we're a week away from release, can everyone of you
please update the status on http://pad.ubuntu.com/serverguide ASAP

and also to please reply to me by email (within 24hours) that you're
still interested (or not) in working on that

Thanks a lot, a lot of great work has been done, let's keep pushing
Cheers