[URGENT] FeatureDefinitionFreeze Tomorrow!

Timo Aaltonen tjaalton at ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 24 16:21:43 UTC 2011

(resent after resubscribing, please delete the one on the moderation queue)

23.11.2011 11:00, Dave Walker kirjoitti:
> Hi,
>
> Tomorrow we hit FeatureDefinitionFreeze, which is the time in the
> cycle where everything that is planned to be in main archive is
> declared.
>
> Whilst these changes should already be noted in relevant work items, I
> would also appreciate a reply in this thread for other things being
> considered that I might be missing which are expected to be part of
> the Precise release.

Is getting sssd in main still a goal? The UDS session got cancelled, and
there's been no (blueprint) activity since.

I've checked that these build-dependencies would need to be promoted as
well:

ding-libs (libcollection-dev, libini-config-dev, libdhash-dev)
tevent (libtevent-dev)
ldb (libldb-dev)
libsemanage (libsemanage1-dev)