i want to develop to ubuntu-server

Ismael Vacco isma.vacco at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 22:26:20 UTC 2011

Hello,

My name is Ismael Vacco. I live in Brazil in Ribeirão Pires city
around of the São Paulo. I work currently in uolhost.com.br, a hosting
shared here in Brazil. I work with  development since 2002 with web
development. In 2009 i started work with linux development, in
architecture linux. I made some works as, for example, a wrapper to
sendmail to control sending mail of users, build containers of
resources for avoid abuse in shared environment with cgroups
(implemented in kernel recently).
I have know in some language programming with python, java, php and C
respectively. I study physics at the University of Sao Paulo and have
good knowledge in systems development.
I will like of to participate in development of Ubuntu to improve my
english language and to have knowledge about of other projects. I also
want to pay my debt with open source community.

thanks.

--
Ismael Vacco
Systems Analyst