ubuntu server team info

Serge Hallyn serge.hallyn at canonical.com
Fri May 27 19:00:37 UTC 2011

Hi,

looking at wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/GettingInvolved, it certainly
looks like you should just join the ubuntu-server mailing list and send
an email expressing your interest.  But, I've not seen such an email
that I can recall.  Did you join the list?  I'm pretty sure that is
required for your email to go through.  I'm Cc:ing that list to
hopefully get to the bottom of this, because we're certainly keen on
growing the community.

In the meantime, as far as being an *effective* member of the team,
if you haven't done so already you can join the ubuntu bugcontrol
list and triage server bugs without being a server team member.  And
of course you can work on the packages that interest you and poke
on #ubuntu-server for sponsors.

Sorry you've been having trouble.  Hopefully we can straighten it
out and prevent it from happening to other people.

-serge

Quoting matthew byers (stlsaint at ubuntu.com):