[Oneiric-Topic] Puppet Integration

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at canonical.com
Wed Mar 30 15:04:38 UTC 2011

On 11-03-30 10:53 AM, Chuck Short wrote:
> Ubuntu server should be offering better Puppet integration. This
> includes the following:
>
> * Making it really easy to deploy a puppet master server.
> * Possible d-i integration
> * Pre-canned puppet "reciepes"

It's been an ongoing topic for while.  I think we really have the
opportunity to differentiate Ubuntu here.  In particular, preseedable
d-i integration would make Ubuntu deployment a completely hands-off
operation.  Again, count me in for that one!

--
Etienne Goyer
Technical Account Manager - Canonical Ltd

 ~= Ubuntu: Linux for Human Beings =~