[Oneiric-Topic] vlan on cd

Scott Kitterman ubuntu at kitterman.com
Wed Mar 30 15:03:27 UTC 2011

On Wednesday, March 30, 2011 10:35:43 AM Serge E. Hallyn wrote:
> ivoks mentioned during a server team meeting that he'd like to see vlan
> on the cd, and installed by default.

The server CD is full.  I think a lot of "I'd like to add" type discussions
are going to be blocked on what to remove.  I'd like to get 30MB back to ship
clamav signatures with the package in order to decrease our delta with Debian
and make upstream happy, but there's no room.

I think that unless we split cloud/server as I suggested in a different topic
the amount of additions we can do is very limited.

Scott K