Introducing myself ... for Ubuntu Server Team

Vincenzo Ciaglia vincenzo at ciaglia.net
Fri Jul 29 15:22:06 UTC 2011

Il giorno ven, 29/07/2011 alle 09.58 -0500, Serge E. Hallyn ha scritto:

> Nice to meet you :)

Nice to meet you too.

> Cool.  In my spare time I've been wanting to work toward getting the
> selinux testsuite running in an unmodified ubuntu server, and also
> noticed some policy shortcomings (i.e. sshd_t).  Maybe we can spend some
> time on that together.  Not looking to supplant apparmor, but options
> are good.

Sure. Even if i don't work on Selinux from several months - and I feel a
little rusty - this could be an interesting opportunity to restart
reading docs and writing policies ;)

> Awesome. Is there a particular set of applications you're interested
> in?

I'm surely interested in key packages like OpenSSH, Apache, OpenVPN,
Rsyslog, bind and dhcp. However i'm ready to work on support-less or new
packages.

Have a nice day,

--
Vincenzo Ciaglia
:~# 1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d