Ubuntu Cloud days, call for sessions

Ahmed Kamal kim0 at ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 25 17:04:25 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

 From March 23rd 2011 to March 24th 2011 we are going to host the very first Ubuntu Cloud Days. This is an event of IRC tutorials and sessions, targetted towards users and IT pros interested in using Ubuntu on commercial clouds, or using Ubuntu server to build their own private clouds. My initial target is two days, however we are most certainly not limited to that! So if you're interested in hosting more sessions, please get in touch with me

It's a great opportunity to teach, reach out, get feedback and help getting people interested and involved in making Ubuntu the best cloud Operating System. Because of the number of attendees and the open format (questions coming in live), you don't need to prepare a full hour of content, so it's not actually very hard to set up such a session

You can find the preliminary schedule at

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuCloudDays

If you are considering to give a session, please get in touch with me or directly edit the timeTable

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuCloudDays/Timetable

Thanks