JeOS and ISCSI ISO testcases moved to optional

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at canonical.com
Thu Feb 17 20:23:28 UTC 2011

Sorry Robbie!  You guys are always so helpful, and I give nothing back.
 Shame on me, really!  :)

Srly, I was pointing this it out because lots of people mistakenly think
you need a big $$$ NAS/SAN to test iSCSI.  There are software solution
for that, and they work.  Just saying.

--
Etienne Goyer
Technical Account Manager - Canonical Ltd

 ~= Ubuntu: Linux for Human Beings =~