Code reviews for packaging changes

Clint Byrum clint at ubuntu.com
Fri Dec 16 21:54:05 UTC 2011

Excerpts from Alex Muntada's message of Fri Dec 16 12:59:11 -0800 2011:
> + Clint Byrum <clint at ubuntu.com>:
>
> > You can look for active code reviews here:
> >
> > https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-server/+activereviews
>
> Already did and successfully reviewed one pending change,
> but i'd like to know whether there's some kind of notification
> available (mail or rss) that i coudn't find or we're supposed
> to take a look at that page periodically.
>
> Happy to be helpful :)

Alex, thanks for the review of my change!

There's no emails, but I think thats just the default setting of the
ubuntu-server team to not receive these emails. I do not know if launchpad
will allow you to say "please send me merge proposals for this team.".

Best thing to do is to just hit it periodically. I find that having a
set time to do code reviews for the projects I'm working on helps me to
focus on them, as they're not nearly as fun as doing actual coding. :)