Postfix long delivery delay when sending 5000+ mails

Loïc Minier loic.minier at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 13 10:50:58 UTC 2011

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011, Lox wrote:
> Any advices on my postfix (attached) configuration is also greatly
> appreciated...

 There are hints on finding bottlenecks in the README_FILES/ directory
 of the Postfix source code.  Most Postfix bits can be instanciated
 multiple times so that you could have multiple smtpd groups on
 different ports, or multiple pools of smtp clients for different uses,
 except I think for the queue manager which is shared.  There might be
 ways to have multiple queue managers, but ISTR that's kind of hackish,
 so you might want to use multiple instances of Postfix instead if you
 go down that path.

--
Loïc Minier