[Oneiric-Topic] Complex deployment testing automation

James Page james.page at canonical.com
Wed Apr 13 09:31:16 UTC 2011

We talked about doing some automation around testing of more complex
Ubuntu Server deployments at UDS-N (but time did not permit) - for
example kerberos, Multi-master LDAP, DNS etc...

I think this is worth re-visiting; automating something using ec2/puppet
(and maybe ensemble?) might make this fairly easy todo and would add
more depth to the testing that we already do automatically on ISO's and
ec2 images.

It would be good to brainstorm some deployment scenarios on this list in
preparation for UDS-O.

Cheers

James

--