Shorewall and squid transparent proxy problem

Diego Xirinachs dxiri343 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 09:29:26 UTC 2011

Forget my ignorance. How do I show those IP tables you want? I thought that
shorewall's job was to configure the iptables in an easy way. Isn't it?

Also, according to shorewall's documentation, it is correct to put the
destination port there. I double checked it by running "sudo shorewall
check" after I input the rules and it returned no error.

Thanks for the help!

On 04-Apr-2011 11:54 PM, "Николай Федосов" <nikolay.fedosov at gmail.com>
wrote:

> May be iptables better ?
>

>> Error 137 (net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED): Unknown error.
>>
>> My /etc/shorewall/rules are setup with this ACCEPT and REDIRECT rules:
>>
>> #ACTION   SOURCE     DEST     PROTO    DEST PORT(S)     SOURCE
ORIGINAL