[Oneiric-Topic] Augeas Integration

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at canonical.com
Fri Apr 1 14:00:58 UTC 2011

We discussed Augeas at a previous UDS (circa 2009, not sure when).  It's
an interesting concept, and I think there is some value in it.

Back then, the main problem was that Augeas identified configuration
files by path, and these where hard-coded for Red Hat.  It's really not
a big deal, I guess that can be fixed, but is it still the case?

--
Etienne Goyer
Technical Account Manager - Canonical Ltd

 ~= Ubuntu: Linux for Human Beings =~