No network interfaces were found on Hardy 8.04

Douglas Stanley douglas.m.stanley at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 17:06:18 UTC 2010

If you have the time/ability, I would definately get a 10.04 cd, and
try testing your software on it. What is this scribe software written
in do you know? Is it a web application, or is it C/C++ or Java? What
exactly are the dependencies of it?

It may run perfectly fine on 10.04, and if so, I would highly advise
running that.

Doug