Install Ubuntu LTS 10.04 server on a iscsi root

carlopmart carlopmart at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 14:16:28 UTC 2010

Norbert Tretkowski wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 07.09.2010, 13:07 +0200 schrieb carlopmart:
>> Alex Muntada wrote:
>>> There's an optional testcase on:
>>> http://testcases.qa.ubuntu.com/Install/ServeriSCSIRoot
>> Uhmm .. I have tried but it doesn't works for me ... Do I need to pass any param to
>> install program??
>
> no, you just need to select "Configure iSCSI volumes" during
> installation, as described in the testcase mentioned above.
>
> What exactly didn't work for you? Error message?
>
> 	Norbert

Oops .. Sorry I didn't see it. Ok, I can configure an IP for iscsi target, but I
can't configure iscsi initiator. If I can't configure iscsi client name, I can't
login to iscsi target because if is configured with ACLs based on iscsi name. How
can I configure iscsi initiatorname??

Thanks.

--
CL Martinez