Packaging AWS command line tools for Natty

Scott Moser smoser at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 19 20:09:37 UTC 2010

On Tue, 19 Oct 2010, Mathias Gug wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Excerpts from Clint Byrum's message of Tue Oct 19 15:54:40 -0400 2010:
> > Eric, you can either add this to the whiteboard on an existing,
> > related blueprint, such as:
> >
> > https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/cloud-server-n-cloud-images
> >

> Seems like the best option.

That spec would not be the correct place, as
a.) it is discussing improvements to the images themselves
b.) none of the packages Eric mentioned would be in main (uec images only
contain stuff in main).

Do we have a general "new server packaging" session ?

If not, I think one should be created, Clint, I thought you might have had
one.