Trying Ubuntu Server in Amazon EC2

Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) jonathan at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 11 19:23:17 UTC 2010

On 11/10/2010 14:28, John M. Pugh wrote:
> Anyone try out http://10.cloud.ubuntu.com yet?
>
> Comments?

I thought "what the heck?" and decided to take it for a spin.

Signing up was extremely easy. Everything worked first time and properly
as expected, the instructions upon first login was quite useful.

I didn't have any application for it though and didn't have any exciting
stuff to do on there so I got bored and quit, so sorry if I wasted a
session, but it was obviously put together well and it was nice to see
that some thought went into the solution!

-Jonathan