some services don't bind to socket during boot

Alejandro Leyva alex.leyva at gmail.com
Mon May 24 17:21:32 UTC 2010

We have the same issue, after a Karmic to Lucid upgrade we have the
same behavior with bacula-sd, libvirt-bin, nagios-nrpe-server, ntp and
snmp, the same for some static routes added through rc.local. And also
we have serious issues with VM's under KVM, the main problem seems to
be something about AppArmor.

We have not investigate the issue far from this point because it is a
devel ambient.

Regards.