[ubuntu-server] Mail Stack Name RFC

Eric Hammond ehammond at thinksome.com
Mon May 17 16:48:40 UTC 2010

I assume you're not renaming postfix, so I would vote for keeping the clear, descriptive name dovecot-postfix.  The other choices are more confusing to me.

If a set of names are desired for new Linux server users, then perhaps they belong in some simplified view where choices are reduced a la tasksel.

--
Eric Hammond