some services don't bind to socket during boot

Ante Karamatić ivoks at grad.hr
Tue May 25 16:29:04 BST 2010

On 21.05.2010 10:17, Leander Janssen wrote:

> Another detail is that I'm using multiple ip addresses on the same
> network interface. And that I'm using a bridge configuration to host
> some kvm guests. I've attached a copy of my /etc/network/interfaces.

I have a feeling this is related to upstart, and not apparmor. bridged
interfaces are up after the service is started. So if service is started
before designated IP is up, it will fail to start. That would explain
why those same services work after manual restart.

We have this same problem with corosync :/