Boot problem

Benjamin Griese der.darude at gmail.com
Fri May 14 14:09:30 UTC 2010

Hi,

so the initial problem had nothing to do with your currently solved problem?
Well, a real disk is always faster than a file on disk due to I/O problems.
I recommend to use Logical Volumes (LVM) for usage in virtual machines.
You're much more flexible in resizing the disks than using static
partitions, where you really run in trouble if u want to increase the disk
size or partition.

Good luck with your VMs.

Bye, Benjamin.