KVM HA

Sander van Vugt mail at sandervanvugt.nl
Mon Mar 29 18:15:25 UTC 2010

Hi Nicolai,

I've written a book on how to do that with pacemaker and Xen, on some
other distribution, but if you know Ubuntu well enough, you'll find your
way. Most of the configuration is related to pacemaker, Xen is just one
easy part of it. Since Ubuntu will be using Pacemaker from 10.04 on, I
think the book can help a lot.  See attachment.

Sander