Changes in booting with ubuntu-server 10.04

Michael Waltz mwaltz at qualcomm.com
Tue Mar 23 23:44:01 UTC 2010

I'm getting the same error "ureadahead-other main process (###)
terminated with status 4", although I think it may be due to it running
on ESX. It appears there is a bug report open for it, 484677, with a lot
of replies, but it's marked as invalid.

I'm going to try 10.04 on some physical hardware this week and see if it
gives the same errors.

Micheal