apt-get update not working

Greg Durrant greg.durrant at sicnet.co.uk
Mon Mar 8 20:57:05 UTC 2010

check your internet connection on your server, e.g. ifconfig you have no
internet connection

Mr G Durrant
Freelance IT Consultant

Mobile: 0750 46 45 023
                            www.sicnet.co.uk

All information within this E-Mail is only for the use of the recipient
and is not intended for the viewing of any other persons, within the
company of the recipient or not. If you are not the intended recipient,
any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is
unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this E-Mail in error
then please E-Mail Mobile at sicnet.co.uk to insure this does not happen
again, Many Thanks.

This E-mail or attachments should not contain virus or Spyware as our
systems are constantly monitored for such harmful programs. We cannot be
held responsible for such programs getting onto your systems, from use
of this E-mail or attachments