Server Team Meeting Minutes

Miano, Steven M. Steven.Miano at mybrighthouse.com
Mon Jun 14 20:26:08 UTC 2010

In regards to the "run ISO testing coverage on alpha 1"...

I started seeding the Alpha 1 today on 3 different boxes from 3 different locations to supplement the current 3 that are out there. It doesn't seem like there is a lot of activity/interest in this, but still, I will keep the seeds up and running until at least Wednesday at around the same time (1630 est).

I'd like to attend the server meeting(s).

Take care,

Steven