Review packages included in the ubuntu-server package set

Clint Byrum clint at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 19 13:19:52 UTC 2010

On Jul 19, 2010, at 6:05 AM, Scott Kitterman wrote:

> On Monday, July 19, 2010 09:02:23 am Mathias Gug wrote:
>> Hi Scott,

>> AFAICT you don't need to create a new account. You can use your
>> Launchpad openid to login and leave a comment.
>
> I'm not crazy enough to enter the password for a archive-admin enabled LP
> account into a web form that I've been redirected to via an untrusted third
> party.

Scott, your concern is warranted, and really we should all definitely be extra careful with our login details.

To avoid being redirected to a malicious server by disqus, you can login to Launchpad directly from Launchpad, without ever being redirected. Then when setting up your DISQUS account to comment on these packages, you will just be redirected to a page that has a "yes sign me in" button, rather than a login form.