Mail Server

Aaron Kincer kincera at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 15:36:10 UTC 2010

Guides != Exact instructions.

The point I made was that there were ERRORS (not infrastructural
differences) that made the guide bad.

I refuse to believe that setting up guides for a generalized situation isn't
feasible or reasonable. There just aren't that many wild cards to throw into
the mix of your average company's IT infrastructure.

I'm sure you could write tons of books about a lot of topics in my
suggestion, but really that makes no sense. Pick some general settings and
give some guidance on how to tweak and/or a suggested reading material and
be done with it.

If this is impossible, someone will have to work really hard to explain to
me how you can get packaged solutions like Zimbra to work well.