Eucalyptus and ubuntu images

Alon Girmonsky alongir at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 20:22:31 UTC 2010

Hi.
Thanks for you response.
I obviously tried this and some others. I'm able to create the image either
from downloading an existing image, using virt-install or vmbuilder. I
follow the required steps, but then I am unable to access the instance using
ssh. (I guess it is either network problems or un attached root folder). The
test image from Eucalyptus worked for me. However, this was the only image I
was able to ssh to.

Any tutorial describing how to build an image in a successful way would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Alon.