nfs4acl?

Paul Elliott pre500 at york.ac.uk
Thu Feb 18 09:17:56 UTC 2010

On 30/06/09 11:49, Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk wrote:
> Is it likely that nfs4acl will be included in the next release? It's
> about time to move over to newer stuff...

Our site is in the process of moving a lot of our file servers to NFS4
and we would certainly be interested in NFS4 ACL support in Ubuntu.

I plan to have a look a the source supplied by Timo to see how it works
for us. If it works fine, is it a requirement that the package go into
Debian first or can we just go to Ubuntu to begin with?

--
Paul Elliott, UNIX Systems Administrator
Computing Service, University of York