[ubuntu-cloud] Cloud Training events

Darren Lawson front.door at ntlworld.com
Sun Dec 19 11:35:49 UTC 2010

Jean-Daniel,

The internet is the series of connected computers while the web is built
around protocols that support the use of software for the display of
information.  The new cloud is more a marketing mechanic about providing
software remotely while giving rise to companies providing services that
allow easy access to remotely stored files. It's a bit obscure because
it's a capitalist .5

Darren.