Server SRU's need verification

Imre Gergely gimre at narancs.net
Thu Dec 2 12:05:20 UTC 2010

On 11/30/2010 09:42 PM, Clint Byrum wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> So we need to make sure that when SRU's are accepted into *-proposed, a
> 3rd party (neither the reporter, nor the fixer) does a verification on
> the package.
>
> One day a week, as a server team contributor, you should go in to this
> list and see if there's a bug you can verify:
>
> http://people.canonical.com/~chucks/SRUTracker/sru-tracker-bugs.html#verified_bugs

674645, 659975, 595438 - checked the test cases, and the packages from
-proposed, everything seems to work. I've updated the bugreports.

265058 - I would need an exact test case for this to check, but with the
current openvpn package from Hardy I didn't have any problems.

--
Imre Gergely
Yahoo!: gergelyimre | ICQ#: 101510959