Lucid Root on RAID1

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at canonical.com
Tue Apr 27 13:30:06 UTC 2010

I have not read through your bug, but the symptoms sounds awfully like a
bug I reported a couple releases ago:

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/initramfs-tools/+bug/244926

Perhaps a regression?

--
Etienne Goyer
Technical Account Manager - Canonical Ltd

  ~= Ubuntu: Linux for Human Beings =~