Attempting to revert to 2.6.31-9

Craig Kelley namonai at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 18:37:22 UTC 2009

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 12:06 PM, Hilario J. Montoliu
<hmontoliu at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> karmic?

Yes.

> Maybe the same issue many of us are suffering?
>
> IE: https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/430272

That sounds like it.  :-(

I did boot from the alpha5 CD and had apt remove
kernel-image-2.6.31-10; it booted into 2.6.31-9 but still had the same
issues.  It looks init is broken somehow.  Hopefully it is fixed soon.
 I note that several boot packages are suspended at the moment...

> but there are other bugs, forum posts, etc related to last night updates

What forums are best for following karmic issues?

> those are the risks of testing alpha :-)

indeed  :-)

--
http://inconnu.islug.org/~ink finger ink at inconnu.islug.org for PGP block