Eucalyptus Testing

Joseph Salisbury josephtsalisbury at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 20:22:45 UTC 2009

Hello,

I was able to get through Eucalyptus Tests: UEC-001 and UEC-002 that
are listed on: http://testcases.qa.ubuntu.com/System/Eucalyptus -
Didn't run into any issues using two Dell 2950s.   These were pretty
straightforward install tests.

I used the karmic-server-i386 09-Oct-2009 iso.

I'll be running test UEC-003 next, which is configuration steps.

The only thing I saw that could be improved was the installer only
asks to configure one of the network interfaces, but I have four.  Not
a big deal.  I just need to configure them when the install is
complete.

I'll send an update with the results of UEC-003.

Thanks,

Joe