[Jaunty] Vm Builder memory and network setup

Laurent Dinclaux laurent at gecka.com
Tue May 5 08:12:15 UTC 2009

2009/5/5 Laurent Dinclaux <laurent at gecka.com>:
> So what value should I give to "mem" in my "cheetahtemplate" to have a
> VM with 512Mo ?
> What should I put in the cheetatemplate to make use of bridge
> interface, bridge = br0? In with section, [DEFAULT] ?
>
> I can't find a page that list all availbale options to use with vmbuilder...

My mistake, I used "cheetahtemplate" instead of Vmbuilder config file.

In the cheetatemplate I have (default value)

 <memory>#echo $mem * 1024 #</memory>

So if i run vmbuilder -mem 512 it should give <memory>524288</memory>
and not <memory>18446744073709551615</memory>...
Am I wrong ?

--
Laurent Dinclaux
Gérant - Gecka SARL
laurent at gecka.nc
Tel: +687 78 77 24
http://www.gecka.com

Préservez nos forêts, n’imprimez vos mails que si nécessaire.
Preserve our forests, only print your emails if necessary.