Load Balancer

Miano, Steven M. Steven.Miano at mybrighthouse.com
Mon Mar 23 20:19:35 UTC 2009

>From the repo's this is what I was able to find.

balance - Load balancing solution and generic tcp proxy
fair - high availability load balancer for TCP connections
pen - Load balancer for "simple" tcp based protocols
pound - reverse proxy, load balancer and HTTPS front-end for Web servers
python-pydirector - pure Python TCP load balancer

If you do pursue this venture it would be pretty great of you to post up your results and findings. ; )

~MianoSM